Identifies financial status by comparing and analyzing actual results with plans and forecasts. Guides cost analysis process by establishing and enforcing policies and procedures; providing trends and forecasts; explaining processes and techniques; recommending actions.
Improves financial status by analyzing results; monitoring variances; identifying trends; recommending actions to management. Reconciles transactions by comparing and correcting data. Maintains database by entering, verifying, and backing up data. Recommends actions by analyzing and interpreting data and making comparative analyses; studying proposed changes in methods and materials.
Increases productivity by developing automated accounting applications; coordinating information requirements. Protects operations by keeping financial information confidential. Maintains technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing publications. Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Business development manager Dubai
Guidepoint gives investors, consultants, and professionals of all backgrounds the intelligence they need to clarify the uncertain and assuredly take important decisions with ultimate confidence via insight and knowledge gained from vetted industry & subject-matter experts. Our specialized consultants and advisors can answer the toughest and most pressing business questions and connections can be organized in as little as 1-2 days. Guidepoint is the expert at finding expertise, and since 2003, we have set up over 1 million project engagements between our global clients andexperts sourced from +190 countries. Guidepoint’s 14 offices on three continents provide 24/7, quick and agile service. For more information, visit www.guidepoint.com. Role Overview Guidepoint is seeking qualified candidates for an open position in business development at Guidepoint’s regional office in the UAE. Applicants would be responsible for selling access to our subscription-based research service and all other Guidepoint products and services. This role focuses primarily on sales to regional Private Equity firms, Asset Managers, Investment Banks, large Family Offices, and Sovereign Wealth Fund clients. Responsibilities:
• Develop a sales strategy designed to achieve revenue targets.
• Generate immediate revenue by capitalizing on existing relationships in the sector.
• Build upon your existing strong knowledge and understanding of the competitive institutional landscape and be able to effectively articulate our value proposition accordingly.
• Work with Marketing Dept to develop lead generation campaigns.
• Work independently to drive sales plans and achieve targets set for the institutional sector.
• Build and maintain relationships with prospective clients within specified MENA + Turkey markets
• Proactively seek out opportunities via desktop research and leveraging existing contacts/network.
• Cold calling & email introductions necessary. Attending relevant industry events as needed.
• Develop and maintain a robust & healthy pipeline of qualified prospects from regional Private Equity firms, Asset Managers, Investment Banks, Family Offices, and Sovereign Wealth Funds.
• Work with a team and leverage all internal resources available to supplement & support your role.
• Have regular and consistent prospect meetings/calls scheduled in daily and weekly cycles.
• Report and provide client/prospect feedback to sales leaders and higher management. Required Skills &
Experience: • Mandatory 4-7 years of fund/investment firm experience, or a B-to-B sales role focused on the financial/investment sector.
• Evidence of strong relationships within regional PE firms, SWFs, Asset Management firms, etc. • Experience in managing sales processes, from lead generation to relationship management.
• A sales/BD professional able to handle complex institutional clients at different levels of seniority. • Highly astute research and planning capabilities. Must show high levels of organization
. • Demonstrated ability to communicate confidently, effectively and persuasively, over the phone, in writing, and face-to-face.