HOW TO APPLY FOR AUSTRALIA STUDENT VISA
Before applying for study visa for Australia, the most important thing you need to know is how you have to go through the visa process i-e the consultant which would guide and help you properly, complete knowledge of Forms to apply and processing fees.
As we all know that how much important is the education for our career and international universities all over the world offer thousands of programs every year for international students. Most students prefer to study in Australia and they also do part time jobs in spare time and after completing their studies they also remain probe of jobs over there, in this way they settle their self and upcoming future.
So here at this page we’ll describe the requirements for study visa for Australia and the process of applying for visa.
How to apply for Student Visa?
When applying for visa, first of all you need to choose an institute that offer programs for international students. After this you need to submit an application to register at that institute. After the process that university will issue an acceptance letter (acceptance letter is issued only when you submit tuition fee online). When you receive acceptance letter from the university, you need to visit Australian embassy along with the following documents;
• Completed visa application form
• Valid passport
• 4 recent photographs with white background
• Bank statement showing that you have enough money to support yourself while staying in Australia
• Medical clearing certificate
• Police clearing certificate
• Acceptance letter issued by the Australian university
• Attested copies of your certificates
• International students must have all their certified/notarized documents in English.
• When applying for visa, applicant’s age should be above 16 years
• Applicant should be an expert in speaking English
• Australian visa also allows the international students to work within the time period of visa.
• English level: International students, who apply for the visa, should have basic understanding of English
language. Students must prove that they possess at least minimum proficiency level in English level through an assessment scores on IELTS, Cambridge tests, Pearson (PTE) tests or TOFEL.
• Satisfactory health: International students must provide proof of their satisfactory health via medical clearance certificates. All the applicants for Australian study visa must maintain sufficient health insurance from OSHC.
• Financial support: Similarly, applicants must provide proof of their ability to support themselves including their capacity to pay for their educational program, travel and living expenses.